Thursday, July 12, 2007

the beginning


alright, this is just the beginning of this blog stuff. i started out with myspace, then added facebook to accomodate my other friends, and now i have been talked into blogging too. i am actually creating this for SARAH ZIMMER, so that my pinkies can remain intact the next time i see her. :D


unfortunately this is going to be a dull start here on blogspot, because it is 13 minutes into the AM, and i am TIRED! but i just had to seize the moment because i have been telling myself i would start this since before i moved! so here it is. and just for kicks, i will even add a picture.


love,

sarah

1 comment:

Gaye said...

What a great start, sweetie!! You two are super cute!! I miss you like crazy too, but I'm thankful for such a strong connection of the heart that will never get severed!! It helps to have all these ways to stay connected too!!

I love your soul!
Mama